Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ten weeks old

Shawn taught me (Angie) how to update the blog, so hopefully between the two of us we'll update it more often. Well Liam is doing great. Monday he turned 10 weeks old! It's so hard to believe. Time really does fly by. 

This past weekend was the first Saturday that Liam was with the babysitter. All went very well. She sent home a little "report card" of what he did for the night. Jenny (the babysitter) has two kids, Joshua- 3 and Emma- 15 months. Evidentally Liam loved to sit in the bouncy seat and watch the kids play. He did great with the bottle (which is sometimes a struggle) and he slept 8 hours straight for her! She said he  was such a joy (which is no suprise to me). Shawn and I had good nights at work, but weekends are going to be very tiring now for the both of us. But we're happy to do it so we can have more time together and more time with Liam. 



Today, I went crazy with the camera and took a bunch of photos of Liam (hey I'm a new mom, what do you expect!). I added them to the gallery. Today I decided to sit Liam up on the couch and see how he liked it. He really did! In fact, he started kicking his legs around and "found his feet". He would just sit and stare at them as he kicked his legs- almost like "Wow, look what I can do!" He is a wonderful little guy and we couldn't love him any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment